North Bris Slots

Digital Slotcar Racing on Brisbane's Northside

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2017 Modern GT Series Points
Yesterday at 7:58 pm by Johnsxr8

» Friday 20th October 2017
Yesterday at 7:48 pm by Johnsxr8

» Friday 6th October 2017
Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:51 pm by Johnsxr8

» 2017 Slotworx V8 Series Points
Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:40 pm by Johnsxr8

» Friday 22nd September 2017
Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:43 pm by Johnsxr8

» 2017 Race Calendar
Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:16 pm by Johnsxr8

» Friday 8th September 2017
Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:20 am by Johnsxr8

» Saturday 2nd September 2017 6 Hour GT Enduro
Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:08 pm by Johnsxr8

» 2017 NBS 6 Hour GT Enduro
Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:49 pm by Johnsxr8

Share | 

Hello From North Lakes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paul NZ

PostSubject: Hello From North Lakes   Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:41 pm

Hi Guys

Been into slots for a long time now and have spoken to a few of you over on Auslot (same user name) from time to time.

I mainly run 1/24 cars but I have been thinking of getting some of my 1/32 V8's running again

I did have a routed SSD track a few years ago when we were down the Gold Coast, sold it to a Brisbane guy but lost contact with him.

Anyway, would be good to catch up with you all now that I am on the north side and run some SSD's.........on wood Wink 

Paul
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnsxr8
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello From North Lakes   Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:02 pm

Hi Paul yes I have spoken to you a few times before years ago when you had your SSD wood track at that stage I was in between houses and only just getting into digital slotcars. A couple of the guys who race here are from North Lakes also but yeah you will already know some of the guys here and I am sure you would be on the pace very quickly being you used to setup your own V8s to run on the track you built we don't have a lot of rules here the main one is to have fun and as you would already know that running SSD chips in the cars pretty much regulates the motor side of things but by not having so many rules and being more about having fun seems to be working very well. You are more than welcome anytime to come around and have a race with us even if you turn up on a night where you don't have any cars for we have a loan car or 2 for most classes we and controllers and plus other guys generally help me out with their spare cars if I get a few new drivers on a racenight but anyway if your keen checkout the calendar plus the track is available for practice outside racenights usually guys ring and check to see if im home before coming around though, if you are interested pm me and I will give you my contact details and address ect.

Cheers John
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://northbrisslots.forumotion.com

Hello From North Lakes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1