North Bris Slots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
North Bris Slots

Digital Slotcar Racing on Brisbane's Northside

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Saturday 15th April 203 Moby 900 Enduro
3 Hour Teams Enduro EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 2:52 pm by Johnsxr8

» 2023 Porsche Cup Series 1
3 Hour Teams Enduro EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 9:57 am by Johnsxr8

» 2023 NASCAR Series S1
3 Hour Teams Enduro EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 9:49 am by Johnsxr8

» Friday 17th March 2023
3 Hour Teams Enduro EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 10:36 pm by Johnsxr8

» 2023 GT3 Series S1
3 Hour Teams Enduro EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 8:00 pm by Johnsxr8

» 2023 V8 Series Points
3 Hour Teams Enduro EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 7:54 pm by Johnsxr8

» Friday 3rd March 2023
3 Hour Teams Enduro EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 7:19 pm by Johnsxr8

» Friday 3rd February 2023
3 Hour Teams Enduro EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 10:22 am by Johnsxr8

» Friday 20th January 2023
3 Hour Teams Enduro EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 2:28 pm by Johnsxr8

3 Hour Teams Enduro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnsxr8
Admin
Johnsxr8

3 Hour Teams Enduro Empty
PostSubject: 3 Hour Teams Enduro   3 Hour Teams Enduro EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:51 pm

For anyone that is interested we are holding a 3 Hour Teams Enduro on Sunday 25th September with V8 Supercars we need at least 12 guys/girls to make this happen but 18 would be better so that we could have teams of 3. I need to get everyone names down on a list between now and a week before the race so i can organize the teams so none of the faster guys can team up and make it so every team is in with a chance of winning, driver changes will take during fuel stops so fuel burn will be set so that tanks of fuel will last around 15 minutes each. To enter either put your name down either post a reply to this topic with your name or on the list on the fridge next time you come to race, i will update the list from the shed also to the forum as some of our racers are not members of this forum yet. I will kick it off anyway and put my name down.

3 Hour Enduro Entries:

1.John
2.Steve
3.Trent
4.Danny
5.Glenn
6.Josh
7.Paul
8.Trev
9.Tristan
10.Hayden
11.Matt
12.Les

Last edited by Johnsxr8 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:34 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://northbrisslots.forumotion.com
Johnsxr8
Admin
Johnsxr8

PostSubject: Re: 3 Hour Teams Enduro   3 Hour Teams Enduro EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:10 pm

Ok guys i have updated the first post for the entries we have so far, we do have one more normal race meet to run before this one (eventhough i was actually was telling the guys today the enduro is the next racemeet on the 11th September well i got my dates mixed up) we really need more definate numbers though for the Enduro to go ahead on the 25th and Bruce said he cant make it if its on the school holidays which it is so for this event to go ahead as an Enduro i need at least 3 more Definate Drivers which would at least give us 4 cars on the grid with 2 guys a team but i would also still prefer 12 guys/girls and 6 cars on the grid

John
Back to top Go down
Andrew J

PostSubject: Re enduro   3 Hour Teams Enduro EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:31 am

Hi John, great to here you have your track up and running,
Was looking forward to racing last sun but my a 13 yr old
Insisted her birthday was more important !! Go figure.. Lol.
Anyway I would like to pencil my name in for the enduro if
That's ok. I'v managed to find a V8 so would like to get a chip
Fitted, and would also like to do a test a tune some time soon
so it would be great if I could possible arrange a time one evening
to come and do that if it's ok with you, best nights for me would
be tonight tue,wed,thur or the weekend.
Look forward to the next race meet.
Regards Andrew J
Back to top Go down
Johnsxr8
Admin
Johnsxr8

PostSubject: Re: 3 Hour Teams Enduro   3 Hour Teams Enduro EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:12 am

Great! A few of the other guys will let me know this week if they can run in the enduro, its also good to see you have a car. I am free this Thursday nite if you would like to come over and we will set your car up, i also have chips in stock if you need to still buy one. Yeah i had my sons birthday on the weekend too i was just lucky that it wasn't sunday.
Back to top Go down
Johnsxr8
Admin
Johnsxr8

PostSubject: Re: 3 Hour Teams Enduro   3 Hour Teams Enduro EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:26 pm

Ok guys just updated first post again, we now have 7 guys so one more gets us at least 4 cars on the grid, but still want to see 6 cars racing Smile
Back to top Go down
Johnsxr8
Admin
Johnsxr8

PostSubject: Re: 3 Hour Teams Enduro   3 Hour Teams Enduro EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:25 pm

Just to update some more info on the Enduro i will be looking to run Qualifying around 1.15 pm as i want the race to be underway before 2pm to get the race done by 5pm and i will make the teams up and notify everyone of their team mate by the Friday before the Enduro. Also whoever does qualifying will not start the race so it will be up to the teams to decide who qualifies and who starts the race. And also each team will be handed a new set of Urethane Tyres 10 mins before qualifying so each car will be on the same tyres and that gives everyone 10mins to make sure their cars are running sweet before we get things underway. At the moment we have 9 nominations hopefully by next week we will have at least 12 to get the full field of cars on the grid.

John
Back to top Go down
Johnsxr8
Admin
Johnsxr8

PostSubject: Re: 3 Hour Teams Enduro   3 Hour Teams Enduro EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:01 pm

Ok guys after talking to all the guys today we are going to postpone our enduro for a further fortnight to hopefully allow for more numbers to participate and to also hopefully get ontop of the computer issues so that pit lane is working correctly to help make the enduro a more enjoyable race. I hope this doesnt dissapoint anyone who has already nominated. so the race will now be scheduled for Friday 7th October 2011 (Bathurst Weekend)

John
Back to top Go down
Johnsxr8
Admin
Johnsxr8

PostSubject: Re: 3 Hour Teams Enduro   3 Hour Teams Enduro EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:07 pm

3 weeks to go guys till the Enduro and it will be a Friday Nite meet

John
Back to top Go down
Johnsxr8
Admin
Johnsxr8

PostSubject: Re: 3 Hour Teams Enduro   3 Hour Teams Enduro EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:54 pm

Ok guys, looks like we have made the numbers to get 6 cars on the grid Very Happy Here is the list of teams so far for next week

John/Trev Bundaberg VE
Trent/Glenn SP Tools FG
Danny/Les Vodafone Lowndes/Skaife 2010 VE Livery
Tristan/Steve Jim Beam FG
Josh/Paul Irwin Tools FG
Hayden/Matt 2011 Vodafone VE

I Will confirm the teams definately on Monday

John
Back to top Go down
rocket21

rocket21

PostSubject: Re: 3 Hour Teams Enduro   3 Hour Teams Enduro EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:40 pm

not long now. should be an interesting night tomorrow any one has a chance of winning, will the motors go the distance, will the tyres last, will we still be awake after 27000 metre, will Danny go more then ten laps on 4 wheels.lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Hour Teams Enduro   3 Hour Teams Enduro Empty

Back to top Go down

3 Hour Teams Enduro
Page 1 of 1